Read the white paper that outlines the benefits, challenges, and most effective strategies for automating key IT processes, below. The paper provides:
- A detailed look at the need for IT automation.
- Automation strategies designed to maximize ROI.
- Sample case studies based on the experiences of real-world companies.
There are numerous benefits to deploying a next-generation, IT process automation solution. The increasing complexity of business apps and infrastructure creates challenges for business operations.Leveraging automation technologies should be an important executive decision to reduce cost and complexity of IT operations.
Pain points to solve:
- High alert volumes and the need for reduced time to resolution.
- Complex changes that span multiple infrastructure groups and require excessive coordination.
- Business requirements for meeting ongoing compliance audits across data center devices.
- The need to integrate existing tools to achieve better visibility and efficiency.
A new generation of IT process automation solutions and IT automation software has the maturity and flexibility to tackle these challenges and can deliver efficiencies and cost savings for the next-generation data center. Automation is an absolute prerequisite for migration to the cloud—and the key to a smooth, non-disruptive transition to hybrid service delivery.
Benefits of IT automation
Automated and streamlined IT management processes help maximize application and infrastructure uptime and help drive higher service levels. They also significantly lower labor costs by pushing work to frontline IT operators.
For CIOs and IT executives, IT process automation solutions maximize mission-critical apps and uptime. Automation also reduces cost and complexity of operation while improving service levels to ensure efficient resource utilization.
IT operation teams and production support teams also gain benefits from automating IT processes. Alert volumes are significantly reduced along with manual errors. Support teams are empowered to reduce escalations and proactively capture diagnostic data for continuous improvement. Read the white paper through the link, below, and understand the four main benefits your company will realize by tying these advantages to your core IT processes.