Following Covid, government agencies have faced strict requirements to adapt to hybrid technologies and increase cybersecurity measures. To take the ease off of State and Local agencies from adding more products - productivity, security, or otherwise, HP’s innovative laptops and desktops come equipped with built-in technologies that help you arm yourself against security and hybrid work challenges.
Explore the five ways HP devices can help you serve the public with confidence.
1. Enable collaboration experiences with newly designed hybrid workplace styles
HP Presence is an exciting new feature for better video conferencing experiences. People can now enhance their onscreen image to personalize how they show up in meetings with the Appearance Filter, while the myHP application provides a single dashboard to control and customize their PC experience – like applying video settings across their conferencing apps with a single click. HP Presence also includes 5MP cameras with HP Auto Frame to AI-based noise reduction filters and dynamic voice leveling technology.
The HP E24m, E27m, and E34m Conferencing Monitors are the world’s most advanced conferencing monitor series that deliver the most authentic face-to-face meetings in your dedicated workspace. Present your best self on any call with a 5MP tiltable privacy webcam, improved lighting sensors, Windows Hello login, noise-canceling mics, and front-firing speakers. Meeting over 200 quality benchmarks, these monitors are Zoom Certified so you can rest assured that you can be seen and heard with high-quality video and audio. Plus, when you are moving between spaces, simply connect your entire setup via one USB-C® cable10 for a clutter-free desk. When it comes to your well-being, protect your eyes with HP Eye Ease always-on low-blue light and work comfortably with four-way ergonomics.
The HP Elite x360 1040 G9 and HP EliteBook 1040 G9 push the limits of performance and lightness for mobile workers everywhere. Redesigned for smooth transitions in hybrid work, the devices have a thin and light chassis with a 16:10 screen aspect ratio to show more and reduce scrolling.
The HP EliteBook 800 G9 Series PCs have been redesigned with an ultra slim chassis, a new 16:10 ratio screen, and a larger clickpad ratio. Enhanced by HP Presence, people can work together with a more personal experience with an optional auto-tracking 5MP camera, Audio by Bang & Olufsen, and optional 5G connectivity.
- The HP EliteBook 600 G9 Series PCs are powerful, easy to manage, and highly secure PCs that allow easy standardization into existing IT environments, while giving users the tools they need to work from almost anywhere.
- The HP ProBook 400 G9 Series PCs combine lightweight, upgradeable designs with commercial performance, security, and durability ideal for growing businesses.
2. Be more cyber secure with self-healing, hardware-enforced HP Wolf security solutionsLookout for HP devices equipped with HP Wolf Security for the world’s most secure PCs. Simply upgrading to devices with HP Wolf Security will provide a resilient defense against malware and hacking. Rooted in Zero Trust principles, HP Wolf Security harnesses state-of-the-art technologies to reduce pressure on IT. From self-healing firmware, in-memory breach detection and threat containment via virtualization, to cloud-based intelligence, HP Wolf Security delivers comprehensive protection by: shrinking the addressable attack surface; enabling remote recovery from firmware attacks; enhancing threat data collection; and delivering high fidelity alerts.
3. Powerful processors for your most demanding projectsWith HP, you can select devices equipped with either Intel or AMD processors. Both processor lines of devices are backed by HP Wolf Security.
4. Easily manage your fleet with HP Connect for Microsoft Endpoint ManagerRemotely configure, secure, and update the BIOS of HP PCs managed with HP Connect for Microsoft Endpoint Manager. This cloud management solution automates BIOS-related tasks, shortens the time deploy, and frees up precious IT resources.
- Easy to use BIOS configuration within a web-based admin console
- Remotely provision password-based or HP Sure Admin2 authentication methods
- Automate BIOS updates
5. Windows 11 Ready
Windows 11 has easy-to-use tools that can help you optimize your screen space and maximize your productivity. Combine that with a Microsoft 365 subscription* and nothing will stop your workforce from getting tasks done.
- Hop on a call. Find some answers. Finish that report. When you’ve got a lot to do, Snap Assist can help you stay organized with ease.
- Refocus your workflow. PowerPoint, Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Teams—the apps you need work seamlessly with new multi-tasking tools like Snap layouts, Desktops, and a new more intuitive redocking experience.
With over thirty-seven years of experience equipping state and local governments with innovative technologies, HP has the security expertise and productivity tools to empower your workforce to get the job done. Learn more at https://www.vlcm.com/hp-for-government.