A unified WAN edge, powered by a single OS, to transform and secure the WAN.
Almost every organization now operates in more than one cloud, and the number of people accessing those resources remotely skyrocketed in 2020.
This creates both networking and security challenges as the attack surface increases, and traffic tends to get bogged down during security checks at the central data center.
Fortinet Secure software-defined wide-area networking (SD-WAN) addresses these challenges by providing scalable, resilient connections between remote users, branches, the data center, and multiple public clouds.
Business Outcomes from deploying Fortinet Secure SD-WAN
- Improved User Experience - An application-driven approach provides broad application steering with accurate identification, advanced WAN remediation, and accelerated cloud on-ramp for optimized network and application performance
- Accelerated Convergence - The industry’s only organically developed, purpose-built, and ASIC-powered SD-WAN enables thin edge (SD-WAN, routing) and WAN Edge (SD-WAN, routing, NGFW) to secure all applications, users, and data anywhere
- Efficient Operations - Simplify operations with centralized orchestration and enhanced analytics for SDWAN, security, and SD-Branch at scale
- Natively Integrated Security - A built-in next-generation firewall (NGFW) combines SD-WAN and security capabilities in a unified solution to preserve the security and availability of the network
- Fortinet Secure SD-WAN enables a security-driven networking strategy that improves both performance and security while reducing cost
- Centralized management provides full visibility and control from a single console, and integration of all networking and security solutions improves both efficiency and security.
- World’s only ASIC-accelerated SD-WAN
- 5000+ applications identified with real-time SSL inspection
- Self-healing capabilities for enhanced user experience
- Cloud on-ramp for efficient SaaS adoption
- Simplified operations with NOC/SOC management and analytics
- Enhanced granular analytics for end-to-end visibility and control