Adapted from Dell's Why Dell for Commercial PCs Brochure
Dell is the only partner that helps accelerate your workforce transformation with unique, competitively differentiated, end-to-end client solutions. See how Dell does this with unmatched, leading-edge innovation and a modernized approach to IT.
1. Work at Full Speed
With exclusive ‘express’ technologies like ExpressSign-in, ExpressCharge, and ExpressConnect, only Dell helps you get to work faster and stay productive longer, no matter where you work.
- Dell ExpressSign-in: The world’s first PC proximity sensor enabled by Intel® Context Sensing Technology2 , detects a user’s presence, wakes their system up and logs in automatically with Windows Hello. Available on the Latitude 7400 2-in-1.
- Dell ExpressCharge™: Dramatically reducing time to charge, Dell ExpressCharge gets your battery from 0% up to 80% in as fast as an hour3 . Available on Dell Latitude 7000 notebooks.
- ExpressCharge Boost™: Get more done even faster, with Dell ExpressCharge Boost, a feature that provides up to a 35% charge in just 20 minutes4 on compatible systems. Available on Dell’s fastest charging family of docks.
- Dell ExpressConnect: First in the industry to adopt Active Steering Antenna solution in a laptop5 – technology that extends the distance and speed of a Wi-Fi link, delivering 40% improvement compared to a conventional antenna6 . Available on select Dell Latitude 7000 notebooks.
2. A Modern, Unified Workspace
Only Dell helps you revolutionize your business by enabling choice, business innovation, and time savings for IT – with Dell Technologies Unified Workspace, the most comprehensive solution to deploy, secure, manage, and support virtually all devices from the cloud1 .
- True integrations: Only Dell brings best-of-breed technologies together with true integrations into a unified solution.
- Low-touch provisioning: Day-one productivity with factory provisioning and ProDeploy in the Unified Workspace.
- Unified endpoint management: A single console to manage firmware, OS and apps with Dell Client Command Suite and VMware Workspace ONE.
- ProSupport Plus: The only predictive and proactive support for 11x faster issue resolution and less downtime7 .
3. Trusted Endpoint Security
Dell helps you manage the growing cyber risk with ease and confidence. Our trusted devices enable trusted data with comprehensive endpoint security solutions – so your business stays SAFE.
- Built-in security: Dell Trusted devices factory-built to secure end-user credentials with SafeID, and give visibility to BIOS tampering with SafeBIOS, Dell’s unique off-host BIOS verification.
- Smart collaboration: With SafeData, Dell enables a mobile workforce to collaborate while data is protected, with unique data protection, control, and monitoring capabilities that work across any application, device, or OS.
- Comprehensive ecosystem protection: With SafeGuard and Response, Dell offers you cutting-edge threat management powered by endpoint telemetry and validated by dedicated security experts.
4. Outstanding Reliability
Designed for the real world, Dell’s commercial products undergo rigorous reliability testing – beyond the system level and down to the component level – to meet the highest quality standards.
5. Commitment to sustainability
Dell’s successful recycling and reuse programs across 60 countries help ‘close the loop’ on our supply chain, while our commitment to sustainability continues to drive innovation across our product design and packaging.
Meet the Dell Latitude Family
Work wherever and however you need with small, light and stylish laptops and 2-in-1s designed for mobility and productivity. Explore Dell's latest Latitude Laptops with VLCM.